Students desiring to enroll in a Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree program must have a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited institution.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Pay the $30 application fee at time of application
- Submit all supplemental admission documents:
- Applications started and completed after July 1, 2019: Self Service Center
- Applications started and completed prior to June 28, 2019: Online submission of Supplemental Admission Documents
- These documents include:
- Letter of intent – describing interests, background, the emphasis of interest, and professional goals. The letter will be used to assess writing skills for eligibility into the program.
- Two (2) recent letters of recommendation
- Send all official transcripts from previously attended institutions.
Transcripts from ASU need not be requested. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. Please have all official transcripts sent to:
email@example.com (for electronic official transcripts)
Adams State University
Office of Graduate Studies
208 Edgemont Blvd., Suite 2300
Alamosa, CO 81101