Graduate Non-Degree Application Form

Used for graduate non-degree seeking students who wish to take classes (up to 12 credit hours) without first being admitted to a graduate program. Students must have a completed bachelor’s degree to take courses as non-degree seeking at the graduate level. Students who enroll as non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid. Enrollment in graduate level coursework as a non-degree student is on a space available basis and requires departmental approval prior to registration. If approved after the completion of the application, you will receive student account set-up information from our Office of Graduate Studies in enroll/register in your intended courses. Graduate courses in Counselor Education are not available to non-degree seeking students.

Do not use this form if you are applying for a degree program, use the Online Application.

  • Summer 2024 Non-degree Application will open March 11, 2024
  • Fall 2024 Non-degree Application will open April 3, 2024

Graduate Re-Admission Form

For students that have been admitted to a graduate program, but did not take classes within the past three consecutive semesters:

Graduate Re-Admission Application Form

Additional Graduate Forms