All requirements for the distance degree program are the same as those for the same degree on campus. Distance degree program students are subject to all ASU policies, deadlines and graduation requirements, except where noted.
- You will be required to complete 30 Adams State University semester credits which may be met by completing approved ASU Distance Learning courses listed on the website or other publications.
- Course credits earned through the distance degree program are entered on the student record without distinction between on-campus and off campus courses.
- ASU credits earned in off-campus courses are considered to be the same as those earned in on-campus courses for the purpose of meeting residency or other requirements in degree programs of the institution.
- Sociology – BA with emphasis Criminology & Social Welfare
- Business Administration – BA or BS in General Business
- Interdisciplinary Studies – BA with flexible emphasis option