The Chemistry Program offers the following degree programs: Bachelor of Arts degree in chemistry, Bachelor of Arts degree in chemistry (science education), Bachelor of Arts degree in chemistry for allied health professions, and Bachelor of Science degrees in chemistry, biochemistry, and chemical physics. The secondary teacher licensure program qualifies a student for a Colorado standard teaching license in science education. The department prepares chemistry majors for graduate schools, the medical or paramedical arts, industrial and government positions, and teaching.
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Allied Health Professions
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Science Education with Secondary Teacher Licensure
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- Minor in Chemistry with Elementary Education Licensure
- Minor in Chemistry
Program Department Faculty
- Christy Miller Ph.D.
- Christy Miller, Ph.D.
- Frank Novotny, Ph.D.
- Chris Adams, Ph.D.
- Umesh Bhattarai, Ph.D.