The Mathematics Program offers four degree programs in mathematics and computer science: a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematical sciences, a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics with secondary teacher licensure, and Bachelor of Science degrees in mathematical sciences with emphases in either computer science or physics. Students following the various degree programs may prepare themselves for teaching, positions in private industry or government, or for graduate study in mathematics, computer science, or an allied field.
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematical Sciences, Computer Science Emphasis
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics with Secondary Teacher Licensure
- Minor in Computer Science
- Minor in Mathematics
- Minor in Physics
- Mathematics Emphasis for Elementary Education Licensure
- Pre-Engineering Transfer Program
Program Department Faculty
- Dr. Matt Nehring, Ph.D.
- Matt Nehring, Ph.D.
- Tony D. Weathers, Ph.D.
- Chris Adams, Ph.D.
- Meredith Anderson, Ph.D.
- Ashley Clayton, Ph.D.
- George Sellman
- Gerry Baygents, Ph.D.