The Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in psychology functions as a pre-professional program for graduate study or preparation for a career in mental health, personnel work, education, business, and other occupations requiring a person to understand and interact with human behavior. A minor in psychology is also available.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Sport Psychology
- Minor in Psychology
- Minor in Sport Psychology
Colleen M. Schaffner, Ph.D.
- Leslie Cramblet Alvarez, Ph.D.
- Robert M. Demski, Ph.D.
- Jeffrey Elison, Ph.D.
- Rena Kirkland, Ph.D.
- Gina Mitchell, Ph.D. (visiting)
- Kristina Mouzakis, Ph.D. (visiting)