Learn to Lead, Serve and Make a Difference
Our Promise: Come to the ASU School of Business and you will find welcoming faculty who enjoy seeing you grow and develop in your business knowledge and skills. You will always have an open door and willing professors ready to help you navigate your way. Your great story can begin here and we will be with you every step of the way.
Our Faculty: Our faculty come from many business backgrounds. They bring real world business experiences into the classroom. Our faculty also advise and mentor students on their career selection, their classes, their job searches, and on into their careers.
Our Students: The ASU School of Business is the largest undergraduate program in the university, with nearly 400 students. Our students, coming from across the U.S, and
internationally, regularly provide campus-wide leadership through student government, business club leadership and other elected offices.
- Ensure that students will be able to demonstrate and apply concept knowledge, critical thinking, and problem solving in the core areas of the business curriculum.
- Ensure that students will be able to demonstrate and apply knowledge in their chosen emphasis/emphases.
- Ensure that students will be able to demonstrate and apply skills in effective business communication across the curriculum.
- Prepare students to identify and access employment opportunities, including graduate school opportunities, following graduation.
- Ensure that students receive high quality instruction within a curriculum relevant to and current within the local, regional, and global marketplace.