Facilities Services creates and maintains the Adams State campus facilities and provides essential services that enhance the academic environment and campus life for faculty, students, staff and visitors.
As guardian of the University’s physical assets, we fulfill our stewardship responsibilities in a professional manner, making the best use of the available resources.
What exactly are Campus Facilities?
Here’s a good way to look at it:
If you were to turn a building on campus upside down, all the contents that fall out of the building would be dependent on the individual department for maintenance. These contents are not considered to be “facilities.”
Everything else left in the building is considered to be a “facility,” and that is what Facilities Services maintains.
To successfully fulfill our mission, Facilities Services is committed to:
- Providing a customer-focused service and maintaining campus grounds and buildings in the best possible condition.
- Managing renovation and construction projects to assure the most effective use of campus and state funds.
- Developing projects that will improve working and learning environments.
- Prioritizing work orders based on health, safety, and wellness.
- Keeping the buildings and grounds in a clean, safe, and comfortable environment.