Complete withdrawals, which is dropping or withdrawing from all courses in a semester, are requested online through the Student Web Services Account. Once you login to your account, go to ‘Student Services and Financial Aid’, ‘Registration’, ‘Complete Withdrawal from All Courses’.

Any withdrawal requests after the last date to withdraw as noted in the Academic Calendar, will require the instructor, department chair, and the Vice President for Academic Affairs approval.

Contact your advisor or the Office of Student Affairs if you need assistance.