Your goal of obtaining a degree from Adams State is something the Office of Student Affairs takes very seriously and will work with you to obtain. All of our offices are here to enhance your undergraduate experience and provide services that will guide you through graduation.
- Campus Safety & Emergency Management
- Emergency Alert System Sign Up
- Concern Form
- Crisis Counseling
- Sexual Assault Prevention (PAC)
Office of Student Affairs Provides
- Absence notifications to Faculty & info on Excused Absences
- Interpretation of our Code of Conduct in the ASU Student Handbook
- Facilitation of Complete Withdrawals from ASU
- Access to Disability Services & info on Policies
- Immunizations Requirement: Students are required to provide immunization verification for measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) shots. Every student must show verification of receiving at least two MMR shots. If students are living on campus they must receive the meningococcal (meningitis) vaccination or complete with meningococcal waiver form.
Forms, Policies, Handbook
- Disability Services
- Photo and Video Agreement
- Student Handbook, including info on Code of Conduct & Title IX Judicial Processes (PDF)
The Adams State University Office of Student Affairs is committed to providing student-centered services and opportunities for personal development and campus engagement. We promote and model a supportive, inclusive, and civil environment where success, leadership, and learning are encouraged and celebrated throughout the ASU community.