The goal at Adams State Career Services is to prepare students and alumni to successfully navigate the job search or graduate school application process.
You can find the resources you need in the "Online Resources" section of the website, and if you need further assistance please make an appointment to meet with a career counselor.
Some services offered:
- Setting Short & Long Term Career Goals
- Choosing a Major
- Resumes & Cover Letter Critiques
- Job Search
- Internship Search
- Graduate School Application Process
- Mock Interviews & Interview Skills
- Administer Career Assessment Tools: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Strong Interest Inventory, & College Majors Scorecard
Please RSVP for the Etiquette Dinner Banquet by completing this form.
If you have any questions about the workshops please contact us.