Student email accounts are moving to a single email address format for Adams State University ending in @adams.edu starting on 8/10/22.
If you were admitted on 7/26/22 or later, you will not need to perform the following steps, as your accounts are already @adams.edu accounts.
All students admitted prior to 7/26/22 will need to complete the following steps to migrate their accounts:
Step 1: Reset Password and Add Recovery Email in Accounts Management
- Adams State Account Management Link
- How to Video: Reset your Password and Add Recovery Email
- This will set your password for your @adams account.
Step 2: Migrate Your Data (Optional)
Additional Information to Know
- Error message: “Transfer Your Content is only available to authorized G Suite for Education Accounts. Please contact your administrator, or sign in with another Google Account.” This is a Google glitch where multiple profiles are being recognized.
- To fix it, create a new Google Chrome profile with your @grizzlies account. (Desktop / Laptop) Open a Chrome window and in the top right, in between the bookmarks icon and the three dots, click on the profile icon and then + Add. Input your @grizzlies account and copy paste the migration link into that window or navigate to your Gmail in this window and click the same link under step 2 of the migration email.
- You will need to start using your new @adams.edu account to login to your email starting on 8/10/22.
- All emails sent to your @grizzlies.adams.edu account will be forwarded to your new @adams.edu account.
- If you do not want to migrate your data, it will remain in your @grizzlies.adams.edu while you are still an active student.
- However, emails after 8/09/22 will only go to your @adams.edu account.
- BankMobile: If you already have a refund preference, you will need to update your email inside your Bank Mobile account and then start logging in with your new Adams account
- If you do NOT have a refund preference set already, please start using your new Adams account to log into BankMobile starting 8/1/22.
If you have any questions or need help with these processes, please contact Computing Services, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 719-587-7741
- In-Person: Computing Services Building