- Work Orders and Account Requests
- Banner 9 Resources
- BUGs Group
- How-to Wiki
- Technology Research and Implementation Proposals
Computing Services exists to support the achievement of Adams State’s Mission, Vision, and Institutional Values by providing reliable, secure, trusted, and cost-effective technology systems, support and solutions.
IT will be used as an “enabler,” in concert with other campus resources, to create an efficient, collaborative, and welcoming campus learning and working environment for its many constituents.
Our work will be guided and informed by our beliefs and commitments. We are committed to cultivating and fostering an environment of:
- Acceptance – we respect people and are committed to understanding and supporting each other.
- Customer Service – we believe our customers, both internal and external, deserve the best services and support that we can provide.
- Communication – we strive to have intentional discussions and share knowledge and information, which we believe will foster openness and collaboration throughout our department and the campus community.
- Appreciation – we value the hard work and dedication of our staff and strive to recognize strong performance.
- Humor – we believe that an atmosphere of levity, done respectfully, fosters cooperation and improved working relationships.
- Fairness – we are committed to treating each other fairly which, with time and dedication, will deepen and strengthen our trust in each other.
- Accountability – we strive to complete all of our work assignments on time and to the best of our abilities.
- Intention – we believe that people generally work with the best interests of our department and the University in mind.
- Innovation – we value technology, continual education and the freedom to innovate and use creative thinking to solve challenges in our daily work.
- Integrity – we value ethical and responsible behavior as we perform our duties for the University and strive to operate professionally at all times.
Technology Research and Implementation Proposals
To better assist the campus with the process of investigating a new technology project, the IT Governance Committee has developed the Technology Research and Implementation Proposal (TRIP) process. This process and supporting policy utilize shared governance models and collaboration with Computing Services and the Academic Instructional Technology Center to facilitate thorough research and investigation into options when considering a new technology implementation and also coordinates with the ASU Budget Office for proposals that request institutional funding. The IT Governance Committee oversees the entire TRIP process from initial inquiry, research, prioritization, and IT Project Portfolio Management.
Adams State utilizes EVERFI to deliver mandatory compliance trainings via an online interactive platform. Employees are provided with a custom link to access and complete the assigned courses; the Information Technology Security and FERPA courses are required to be completed by all employees on an annual basis.