The Office of Institutional Effectiveness compiles many published items containing aggregate data concerning Adams State University demographics: its students, staff, and environment.
- Enrollment Trend Worksheet
- Persistence by Ethnicity/Gender study
- Developmental Courses / Remediation Persistence
- Degrees Granted
- Count of Majors by Term
- Enrollment by campus
- SCH by department
- Admission yield
- Matriculation by demographics
- Place Test scores
- Admissions yield
- SLV high schools
Please come by or call and we can provide a copy. If you don’t find what you need, please send an email, and we will be happy to try to answer your questions.
The following reports are snapshots of enrollment taken at the time of census for institutional reference. In addition to these data, official reporting is available through the IPEDS Use-the-data and CDHE Data & Research websites (see Helpful Links in the right navigation pane).
- 2019 Fall Census Report (PDF)
- 2018 Fall Census Report (PDF)
- 2017 Fall Census Report (PDF)
- 2016 Fall Census Report (PDF)
- 2015 Fall Census Report (PDF)
- 2020 Spring Census Report (PDF)
- 2019 Spring Census Report (PDF)
- 2018 Spring Census Report (PDF)
- 2017 Spring Census Report (PDF)
- 2016 Spring Census Report (PDF)
The dashboards below contain current and historic data about Adams State Information. Due to the timing of data collection, the most recent figures available may be a year or two old. The information is closely related to that reported to IPEDS and CDHE.