We tell Adams State’s Story
Adams State University’s Department of Public Relations & Marketing offers a variety of resources to help promote your program or event and publicize the university as a whole.
- Marketing: Manages Adams State’s brand, coordinates marketing strategies across campus, oversees external and internal promotions and advertising.
- Media Relations: Produces content and promotes news coverage related to Adams State. Handles media requests and crisis communications.
- Internal Communications: Keeps the campus community and our alumni informed through our AStater magazine and social media.
- Digital and Social Media Communications: Oversees content on adams.edu and other top sites.
- Creative Services: Designs and produces print and digital projects, advertising and marketing materials, videos and photography. Monitors Adams State style, message standards, and logo guidelines.
- Print Shop: Adams State’s Print Shop works with faculty, staff and students to make sure publications are professionally produced to Adams State standards.
Public Relations & Marketing Team
Vice President, Community Engagement & Communication
Richardson Hall 2-701
Director of Public Relations and Marketing
Richardson Hall 1-602
Print Shop Manager
Richardson Hall 1-503
Richardson Hall 1-504
Richardson Hall 1-601