The Department of History, Anthropology, Philosophy, Political Science, Spanish (HAPPSS) offers a master’s degree in humanities, a bachelor’s degree in history/government with emphases in history, political science, anthropology, and secondary licensure (social studies), and minors in anthropology, political science, history, philosophy and religious studies. The department also oversees the pre-law and languages programs.
- Master or Arts in Public Administration
- Master of Arts in United States History
- Master of Arts in Cultural Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts in HAPS, History Emphasis
- Bachelor of Arts in HAPS, Anthropology Emphasis
- Bachelor of Arts in HAPS, Political Science Emphasis
- Bachelor of Arts in HAPS, Social Studies Emphasis, Secondary Teacher Licensure
- Associate of Arts in Social Studies
- Minor in History
- Minor in Anthropology
- Minor in Political Science
- Minor in Philosophy
- Minor in Religious Studies
- Social Studies Emphasis for Elementary Education Licensure
- Pre- Law
Richard Loosbrock, Ph.D.
- Mari Centeno, Ph.D.
- Richard Loosbrock, Ph.D.
- Michael Mumper, Ph.D.
Nick Saenz, Ph.D.