Tips and Resources
- Adams State University project directors/principal investigators and their supervisors agree to follow the policies and procedures of ASU, State of Colorado, and the grantor policies and procedures. They also agree to fulfill grant requirements as stated in the application and grant agreement.
- Review all grant agreement and approved application narratives and budget documents carefully for requirements and timelines relevant to implementation, evaluation, and reporting.
- Compliance with Adams State University, State of Colorado, and the grantor budget management, procurement, and reporting requirements is key to successful grant management.
- Prior to submission, grant reports requiring fiscal information should be sent to the Controller of Sponsored Programs for institutional review and signature approval.
- Grantors vary in their requirements for budget, time and effort, performance, and evaluation reporting. Be sure to contact your grant program officer with questions regarding compliance and grant management.
- For federal grants please refer to Uniform Guidance.
No-cost Extension Requests
Prior to a request to the grantor, please contact the Controller of Sponsored Programs with the extension request documents for institutional review and signature approval.
Grant Management Resources
For grant budget and accounting guidance contact Jody Mortensen, Controller of Sponsored Programs.
Other Adams State offices that offer assistance:
Please review Adams State University Finance Policies relevant to grant management.