Grant Proposal Development
Adams State University History, Facts
- About ASU
- ASU 2020 Strategic Plan
- Mission and Goals
- History of Adams State
- ASU Institutional Publications
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Federal Census Data
American FactFinder provides current estimated demographic data based on the 2010 U.S. Census through the American Community Survey (ACS).
The Uniform Guidance published by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is the principal resource on federal grant regulations. Each agency also issues guidance on project and budget implementation and compliance.
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Guidance for Grants and Agreements-Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
- U.S. Department of Education (ED.gov)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
ASU Institutional Review Board
Research projects involving human participants in studies require review by ASU’s Institutional Review Board to ensure privacy and protections of the rights of all participants, whether they are ASU students, faculty, and/or staff.
Travel and Purchasing
Grants developed by ASU employees for submission by the university must abide by ASU policies. Please visit ASU webpages for travel, per diem, and procurement for an overview of rates and considerations in these areas as you design your proposal. The Grant Specialist assists with preliminary review of budgets as part of the ASU concept proposal process.