Grant Proposal Development
Adams State University History, Facts
- About Adams State
- Adams State 2020 Strategic Plan
- Mission and Goals
- History of Adams State
- Adams State Institutional Publications
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness
United States Census Bureau
The Census Bureau is the leading source of quality data about the nation’s people and economy.
The Uniform Guidance published by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is the principal resource on federal grant regulations. Each agency also issues guidance on project and budget implementation and compliance.
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Guidance for Grants and Agreements-Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
- U.S. Department of Education (ED.gov)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Adams State Institutional Review Board
Research projects involving human participants in studies require review by Adams State Institutional Review Board to ensure privacy and protections of the rights of all participants, whether they are Adams State students, faculty, and/or staff.
Travel and Purchasing
Grants developed by Adams State employees for submission by the university must abide by Adams State policies. Please visit Adams State webpages for travel, per diem, and procurement for an overview of rates and considerations in these areas as you design your proposal. The Grant Specialist assists with preliminary review of budgets as part of the Adams State concept proposal process.