Conveniently located at One Stop in the Student Union Building (SUB).
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Cashier is available to assist you with
- Accepting tuition and transcription payments via cash, check or credit card
- Student payroll
- Registration refunds
- General questions about your student account
Work-Study Payroll Dates
- Student payroll is processed through BankMobile Disbursements.
- Students should visit BankMobile Refund Selection to select a payroll preference.
- Contact Adams State’s One Stop Student Services if assistance is needed.
- Student payroll is scheduled for the 15th of every month. If the
15th falls on a weekend day, then payroll will be the Friday prior to
Timesheet Due Dates
- Student timesheets are due on the 2nd of every month.