Conveniently located at One Stop in the Student Union Building (SUB).
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Cashier is available to assist you with
- Accepting transcript, parking tickets, deposits and other payments via cash, check or credit card
- Accepting cash and check payments for tuition and fees
- Assisting students making payments online via electronic check or debit/credit card
- Assisting students enrolling in a payment plan
- Processing registration refunds
- General questions about your student account
Work-Study Payroll Dates
- Student payroll is processed through BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc.
- Students should visit the BankMobile Disbursements Refund Choices page to select a payroll preference.
- Contact Adams State’s One Stop Student Services if assistance is needed.
- Student payroll is scheduled for the 15th of every month. If the
15th falls on a weekend day, then payroll will be the Friday prior to
Timesheet Due Dates
- Student timesheets are due on the 2nd of every month.