- Payment in full or payment for fall and spring semesters must be made or finalized by the census date of the semester, see the Academic Calendar. Pay online or in person by visiting the One Stop Student Services Center in the Student Union Building. If a down payment is made online, a payment arrangement must still be finalized by the student.
- Online payment by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover) or from checking or savings is available at Onestop. Payment can be made at the cashier’s window located at the One Stop Student Services Center in the Student Union Building or mailed to Adams State University, 208 Edgemont Blvd. Suite 2050, Alamosa, CO 81101.
A $40 late charge is assessed when payment in full is not received OR payment arrangements are NOT completed by 4 p.m. on the census date of the semester. Additional late charges of $10 per month are assessed if payment in full has not been received. There will also be a $10 late fee for payment plans that are not current.
- Tuition and fees charges for no credit or audit courses are the same as courses taken for credit. Courses taken for no credit are not eligible for financial aid or the COF stipend.
- The Board of Trustees for Adams State University reserves the right, without notice, to alter tuition and fee charges prior to the first day of any school term.
- A $15 deferred payment fee. per semester, is assessed for a payment plan.
- On-campus students set up a payment plan online
- Students using VA or 3rd party payments contact Student Business Services at 719-587-7728 for assistance on setting up a payment plan.
- Interest charges are not passed on payment plans
- If an account is not paid in full or payment arrangements are not finalized by the second week of the semester, a $40 late fee is assessed. Additional late charges of $10 per month are assessed until a payment agreement is finalized.
- If a student makes the required down payment but does not complete the tuition promissory note, late fees as listed above will apply.
- A $10 monthly late fee is assessed for payment plans that are not current.
If a payment plan is set up and current, the student will be allowed to register for future semesters. If a payment plan is not set up or is in default, account must be paid in full to register for a subsequent semester.