- Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Tuition and Fees by Program
- Summer Tuition
- Housing and Meal Charges
- Books and Supplies: $900 per semester. This estimate is on the high end. The cost is usually less, especially if other options are explored such as book rental or purchasing used books.
Other Helpful Information
- Guaranteed Tuition FAQs
- 2022-2023 Student Fees
- 2022-2023 Service User Fees
- 2022-2023 Course Specific Fees
The Board of Trustees for Adams State University, the governing board, reserves the right without notice to alter tuition and fee charges prior to the first day of any semester.