Grizzly Persistence Aid
We have emergency aid grant funds available by application to assist students in dealing with unforeseen financial emergencies.Grizzly Persistence Aid
Students who need “emergency” funds for books or other expenses can apply for an emergency loan, up to $190, from Adams State University. A simple loan application and promissory note can be completed with a One Stop cashier.
Student Short-term Loans
- Maximum loan amount: $190
- Service fee: 5% (maximum of $10)
- Repayment: within 30 days or by semester’s end, whichever is earliest.
- The earliest an emergency loan application will be accepted is the Thursday before the semester begins.
- The latest an emergency loan application will be accepted is 2 weeks before the end of the semester.
- Minimum enrollment of 6.0 credit hours
- Available only for students enrolled in on-campus courses
- Adams State student account must be in good standing
Disbursement of Funds
After the application is approved, the loan check is available for pick up at the One Stop on the following Tuesday or Thursday after 2:00 p.m. (or daily after 2:00 p.m. during the first two weeks of fall and spring semesters).
- Visit the One Stop cashier
- Call 719-587-7728
- Or email email@example.com.