Work-Study Student Forms
Completed with supervisor’s assistance.
- Student employment authorization request
- W-4 and I-9 forms
- Drug-free statement
- Title IX for work-study students
- Student Employment Return to Work Guide
- Copy of government-issued photo ID
- Copy of Social Security Card
Be certain to use your permanent address rather than your campus address on all employment documentation.
After completion of the above required forms, please submit to the One Stop Student Services Center in the Student Union Building. Students can only begin working after the Office of Financial Aid has reviewed all requirements and authorized the student to work (notice will be sent to the supervisor).