Start planning your summer today! Summer sessions at Adams State University is a great way to get ahead and finish your degree faster. Take courses online or on campus. General education courses are transferable.
Financial aid is available for undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in a degree program. In order to be considered for financial aid, students must be enrolled at least half time in any combination of Summer Sessions (6 credit hours for undergraduate students and 3 credit hours for graduate students). Graduated high school seniors can be eligible for summer financial aid.
Out-of-state residents pay in-state tuition for summer courses.
To apply for Summer Financial Aid:
Summer Pell Grant
To be eligible for additional Pell Grant funds you must:
- Have completed the 2018-19 or 2019-20 FAFSA and must be otherwise eligible to receive Pell Grant funds for the summer payment period.
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 credit hours) during the summer term.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress to receive financial aid.
- Complete an ASU Summer Aid Application.
- Contact ASU Financial Aid
- Stop by the One Stop in the Student Union Building