Federal Work Study Program
Earn money towards college expenses!
Employment provides students with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience as well as a practical means to contribute to the costs of their education. Employment provides students with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience.
- Find a Job
- Accept your work study award
- Complete student and supervisor forms
- Student employment policies
- Student Employment Quicksheet
- Student employment supervisor’s handbook
- Supervisor timesheet approval instructions
- Work study wage levels
- Student and supervisor forms
- I-9 Instructions
Recording hours: Do not record hours on your time sheet before you work them. Round all times to the nearest quarter hour. You may not exceed the amount of your award.
Submission: All student time sheets must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. MST as listed below. Time sheets received after this date cannot be processed for payment until the following month.
Due dates and paydays: Time sheet due dates and paydays.