Federal Work Study Program
Earn money towards college expenses!
Employment provides students with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience as well as a practical means to contribute to the costs of their education. Employment provides students with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience.
- Find a Job
- Next Steps (PDF)
- Accept your work study offer
- Complete student and supervisor forms
- Student employment policies
- Student Employment Quicksheet (PDF)
- Student employment supervisor’s handbook (PDF)
- Supervisor timesheet approval instructions
- Work study wage levels (PDF)
- Student and supervisor forms
- I-9 Instructions (PDF)
Workday Time Entry
Submissions: All student time entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm MST as listed below. No student time entries will be permitted after the deadline, and hours worked will not be processed until the following month.
Due dates and paydays: Time sheet due dates and paydays (PDF)