You can update your information three different ways

1. Go to the Student Onestop and log into your student account to update your info

2. Complete the Address Change Form PDF or the Name Change Form PDF (ensure you include the required documentation requested on the form)


  • Mail them or drop them by the Registrar’s Office in Room 116 at Richardson Hall at 208 Edgemont Blvd, Alamosa, CO 81101, or
  • Fax them to the Registrar’s Office at 719-587-7416, or
  • Drop them by the One Stop Student Services, located in the Student Union Building (SUB)

3. Go to the One Stop Student Services in the SUB and fill out the forms there

For further information, contact the Registrar’s Office