This program is designed for caring, inclusive, reflective educators who wish to meet the needs of all students, regardless of race, language, socioeconomic status, or culture.
33 credit hours for MA – Online
- Post-baccalaureate Certificate in TESOL – 15 credit hours
- Meets CLD Endorsement requirements for Colorado Department of Education – 24 credit hours
- Course are approved for license renewal in Colorado
- Courses available world-wide
Skills to Enhance your Teaching Strategy
- High quality, pertinent, effective, meaningful, and engaging instruction.
- Develop strong planning & teaching skills for educators who are dedicated to ensure all students succeed academically.
- All courses are OnlineConvenient: Begin fall, spring, or summer semester.
- Flexible schedule to meet your needs. Take as few as 1 or as many classes each semester as best fits your schedule.
- 33 Credit hours total required for degree.
- Semester based classes – 16 weeks each fall or spring, 8 weeks each summer
- Dedicated Advisor to assist you throughout the degree program.
- Competitive tuition
- Financial aid/Loans for Graduate students is available to those who qualify.
- Federal Loan forgiveness programs for qualified applicants could forgive the entire loan.
Transfer Qualified Graduate Credits
Possibility of transferring in Graduate Credits from other institutions as long as they have been completed within the last 5 years and pending approval to verify Master’s level rigor. Ask about this option when you speak with the Program Manager/Adviser.