Online Degree Completion Program
Earn a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education online. This program is perfect for teacher candidates living in small towns and rural communities.
Candidates are required to have an associates degree prior to admission into the program. An associates degree with some additional/focused courses should be completed. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com or 719-587-7776.
- Complete program in 5 semesters including 1 summer term
- Cohorts begin every fall semester, with required on-campus orientation and Teacher Ed program interviews in the summer
- Self paced study – attend class on your time
- Includes field experiences and student teaching in your local area schools
- This program accepts Colorado Community College System Courses
of graduates find employment within 90 days of graduation
Looking for Application Support?
Our friends at TEACH Colorado have free tools and resources to make applying to our program – and becoming a classroom teacher – easier! Create an account today and immediately access:
- An interactive application checklist to keep you on track.
- $100 fee reimbursement towards application and testing expenses.
- 1-on-1 expert advice for any question along the way.
- How-to guides for eligibility, applications, testing and finances.
- A chance to win a $1,000 scholarship toward tuition.