There are 2 phases involved in the EPP Admission process
Not quite ready to apply? Our friends at TEACH Colorado have free tools and resources to guide you along the way.
Phase I Application
Applications are submitted online. All application sections must be completed online with a belief/philosophy statement & two letters of recommendation submitted by the 5th Tuesday of the semester. For more information or questions about the deadline, please visit the School of Education in McDaniel Hall or email the Initial License Advisor.Program Application
Phase II Interview
Successful completion of each phase is required to continue to the next phase. All phases must be met for admission into the program.
Get Application Support
Our friends at TEACH Colorado have free tools and resources to make applying to our program – and becoming a classroom teacher – easier! Create an account today and immediately access:
- An interactive application checklist to keep you on track.
- $100 fee reimbursement towards application and testing expenses.
- 1-on-1 expert advice for any question along the way.
- How-to guides for eligibility, applications, testing and finances.
- A chance to win a $1,000 scholarship toward tuition.