Teacher Education – Undergraduate
Ralph Vail & Kathlyn Thatcher Vail Scholarship
- Scholarship amount is $300 to $500.
- Must be a teacher education major with a 2.75 or greater cumulative GPA.
- Preference will be given to a graduate of Pueblo County High School followed by a resident of Pueblo County, CO.
- Recipient must be student teaching during the semester in which the scholarship is received.
- Must submit a letter addressing educational/career goals and community service.
- Applications are available on the Financial Aid web site. Applications are due by March 1st each year to the Adams State One Stop Student Services.
Rural Student Teaching Stipends
The Colorado Center for Rural Education and the Colorado Department of Higher Education encourage talented teacher candidates to student teach in Colorado rural school districts and eventually become a teacher in a Colorado rural school district.Apply Now
TEACH Colorado Fee Reimbursement & Scholarship
TEACH Colorado is a statewide initiative dedicated to growing and diversifying the teaching workforce. One way they do this is to help reduce the costs associated with becoming a teacher. Specifically:
- Get $100 back on any application-related expenses (everyone is eligible for this!)
- Enter to win a $1,000 scholarship towards your tuition
To access these financial perks, all you need to do is create a TEACH Colorado account before submitting your ASU application.Sign up for TEACH Colorado