30 credit hour Master of Arts with Curriculum and Instruction graduate degree program focuses on enhancing professional careers in teaching, administration, organizational training, and curriculum development.Application Requirements
Skills to Enhance your Teaching Strategies
- High quality, pertinent, effective, meaningful, and engaging instruction.
- Develop strong planning & teaching skills for educators who are dedicated to ensure all students succeed academically.
- All courses are Online
- Convenient: Start fall, spring, or summer semester.
- Flexible schedule to meet your needs. Take as few as 1 or as many classes each semester as best fits your schedule.
- 30 Credit hours total required for degree. This includes 7 Core Education classes and 3 elective courses.
- Semester based classes – 16 weeks each fall or spring, 6 weeks each summer.
- Dedicated Advisor to assist you throughout the degree program.
- Total degree cost is around $12,000.
- Financial aid/Loans for Graduate students is available to those who qualify.
- Federal Loan forgiveness programs for qualified applicants could forgive the entire loan.
Transfer Qualified Graduate Credits
Possibility of transferring in Graduate Credits from other institutions as long as they have been completed within the last 5 years and pending approval to verify Master’s level rigor. Ask about this option when you speak with the Program Manager/Adviser.